· To foster discovery, creativity, critical thinking, and problem-solving by engaging children in developmentally appropriate activities that promote their social, physical, emotional, and intellectual growth to meet the objectives of the Highscope Curriculum.
· To stimulate each child’s curiosity and interest in learning by providing opportunities for them to explore and experiment with various materials in open-ended activities.
· To support families in an educational program that meets the needs of each child based on his/her individual interests, talents and cultural differences.
· To assess each child’s progress through observation and documentation using the COR Advantage assessment.
· Teacher conferences will be scheduled twice per year or as requested by a parent or guardian.